end of round 2084, stats

I know this round wasn't a *real* round, but I have been playing some other families in between story posts, and a lot has changed since I did my last and only other round summary (which is mostly irrelevant at this point, since I've added and changed so much). But, as I play forward, I know I will want something like this as a benchmark to collect links and dates and stats for my own records.


stats for round 2084: February 2084 through September 2086


current engagements and marriage wish tallies:
Luis to Selena: 5
Selena to Luis: 5

new romances:
Stephanie Nova and Justin Kim, as if anyone forgot, lol! April 2084
Keri Riley and Tyler Jackson, July 2086
Angelo Shaw and Aliyah Sylvester, August 2086
Josie Booth and Drake Cannon, August 2086

engagements:
Stephanie Nova and Justin Kim, August 2085, May 2086

marriages:
Hayden Phoenix and Piper (Wilson) Phoenix, May 2084 (off-camera, last update: January 2084)
Blair (Schehl) Jones and Amy Jones, June 2086

breakups:
Jessica Pendleton and Bentley Booth, July 2084
Tyler Jackson and Maya Bunch, February 2085

divorces:
Keri Riley and Justin Kim, June 2086
Stephanie Nova and Jeremiah Day, December 2085, separated/divorce pending

births:
Cassiopeia Deppiesse, August 2085
Benjamin Nova, August 2086

adoptions:
Lillian Nova to Stephanie Nova, June 2086

deaths:
Tad Harris, February 2084 (obit)
Tosha Harris, March 2084 (obit)
Joseph Boone, June 2085
Joel Harris, September 2085 (obit)

current known pregnancies:
Piper Phoenix—18 weeks, due February 2087, girl
Blossom McCarthy— 14 weeks, due March 2087, gender unknown

currently trying for a baby:
nobody

health strikes this round:
n/a


Resident Population: 208
Townie Population: 32

Total World Population: 240

3 comments:

  1. Laura, do you manually cull townies from the Manage Households screen? Even with Deaderpool's MCCC installed it seems like the game is always generating new families and sims. I think he fixed another area- when kids age up? - recently, but up till now I've deleted sims occasionally in Simdale Valley, especially when we had the 220 cap.

    I agree, I'd want a record of these dates and events as well. A lot happened, even outside the Drown storyline. I'm excited about Piper's baby; she has been one of my favorites of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The townie count listed above are "my townies", marked as played, but unhoused. Those are sims I've personally made by hand to exist in the world and become future friends or lovers or co-workers. My sims are not allowed to fraternize with game-spawn, lol!

      But I also have the game-spawned random townies that everybody has, and I ignore those completely and then purge them every now and then. I usually have another ~50 of those. Even with all of my sims of all different types and skill levels, my game still insists upon more game-spawned townies. It drives me mad! I'm not sure if MCCC can stop townie spawning. At least, it hasn't for me yet.

      Delete
    2. Game-spawn, ha! Even with MCCC there are SO many generated townies. I also purge them every now and then. I just wanted to make sure it wasn't just a glitch in my game, or with some MCCC setting I'd overlooked.

      Delete