Amy & Blair: the wedding

June 2086. Amy Jones and Blair Schehl are 19.

wedding song: "You Make It Real," by James Morrison


































family of the bride: parents Harvey and Alma Jones, brother Aldous


family of the groom: foster guardians George and Blossom McCarthy, foster sister Vicky Garth








event planning by Sharon Coolidge: Coolidge House Country Inn
catering by Stephanie Nova
photography by Jeremy Nova 
attire custom altered by The Hope Chest 



outtakes & gameplay notes: everybody stand up now // Amy's brother is bored // Anika doesn't know how she got here // what the guests are chatting about // the photo wall

footnotes: aww, do you remember how these two sweethearts got together??? The photo booth at junior prom, lol!

other notes: I said I wasn't going to let any more of my sims marry this young, but here we are again! I'm not too worried though. These two are a great match for each other, and both family-types, so would probably be inclined to start early and stick through it all together. Amy wants to finish her nursing school first, but soon after, they'd both like to start their family. Lucky for us, that ends up being right around when we rejoin the current timeline again, so in 2091 they can get started right away!

Blair is taking Amy's last name, btw. Simply because I never knew how to pronounce his game-given surname, lol! 

I was just momentarily amused that I had no words to narrate this one. Anything I did have to say was in outtakes, so that didn't belong here, either. I'm used to writing so much DRAMA in some of my sim weddings, or among their guests, but there was no drama here. So we will just let it be. 

Vicky and April did have a lot to catch up on about Vicky's hopeless adventures on the island, but that's another story for another time! ;)

6 comments:

  1. LOL, my Georgina is dating a townie with the same surname as Blair. I've been saying Shell, but I really have no clue. Whether he marries Georgina or someone else (he's really cute and I've basically decided he will be married in!), the surname is not coming with him!

    But ah, this was a sweet wedding! Long time coming too, right? You had Amy and Blair together in TS2, didn't you? They are adorable together and they do seem like the type to marry young. They sound like they have a pretty sensible plan sorted out.

    And oh, that was April! I didn't recognise her until you mentioned her and I scrolled back. I have to admit you have me intrigued about Vicky's adventures now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are from TS2! (I added some of their old TS2 pictures to their profiles.) Blair has been around in my game forever. He first dated Melissa Fortney (Lucy's cousin) back in middle school. Then Melissa moved away and they went their separate ways. (Funny that Melissa was a born-in-game sim, but I brought Blair over to TS4 instead! Not that I didn't love Melissa, but I thought she might go live in a book, but then the book didn't pan out, so maybe she might show up over here too at some point.)

      Then Blair met Amy in high school. He and Amy were the couple that hooked themselves up in the photo booth via ACR at junior prom, lol! I will never let them forget that story! They'll be telling it to their grandchildren! ;)

      Delete
  2. Aww, yay and congrats to the newly weds! Sims weddings don't often need much narration, the shots always speak for themselves, and lovely shots too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I agree, unless I plan to write a story in or around the wedding, I'm often at a loss for what to say. Weddings are weddings, you know, lol!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful wedding! And I'm glad to see these two join your TS4 game

    ReplyDelete