a short break


I am off to scorch my pasty epidermis with UV radiation. Sound fun?

I had hoped to get another story up before I went, but, ha ha, that didn't happen. But at least that means I should have one or two things very close to ready when I get back next week.

If you've read everything here and need something more to read, *shameless plug incoming* The Fish and the Bird is now available in all ebook formats AND paperback. It is one of my favorite things I've ever written and has all of my top requirements for a great story: a love triangle, dead relatives, sassy best friends, maybe the most heart-stopping first kiss scene that I've ever written, rage, angst, regret, redemption, and all bundled up with a happy ending. So I hope you'll check it out. If you like anything I write here on this blog, I know that you'll love it.

Enjoy the spring! Don't forget to wear your sunscreen!

Travel picspam on Instagram.

7 comments:

  1. Laura, have a great time! I bought your book in paperback even though I have Exactly Where They'd Fall on Kindle, because I remember how much I loved Matt and Leila and it's going to be so cool to have a book written by a person that I feel like I know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D

      I am so excited to have physical copies out there existing in the world.

      Delete
  2. I hope you have lots of fun on your trip! And I'm so glad The Fish and the Bird's (love that title so much) in paperback now! Like Shannon I also have the ebook of Exactly Where They'd Fall, but I definitely prefer physical books! I'll be ordering it soon!

    Also, I just wanted to let you know I found some free time over spring break and I started working on Reyerstown again! There's a new post over there if you're interested.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I'm glad you're still writing. I will catch up with your blog as soon as I can! :D

      Delete
  3. Enjoy your trip and safe travels!

    I have the ebook of The Fish and the Bird saved for my next read. :D Sorry it's taken me so long to get to it! I'm looking forward to finally digging in though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, Carla, you don't even need to apologize for that! In all of its different versions and formats, you have probably read this story at least three times. I am honored that you would even consider reading it again after all that, lol!

      Delete
    2. LOL, true but I'm keen to read the final, official version!

      Delete