download: Sierra Nova University, Dorms & Campus

These lots are probably among the least interesting things I've ever built since they are just a remodel of the lots that were already there. But anyway, somebody asked for them, so here they are!

Sorry, nighttime pics because I need my game to stay in nighttime for a scene I need to do.

In my game, they live in this neighborhood in Oasis Springs. 

The campus lot is 50x50, $296,309, zoned as a library. 

The dorm lot is 40x30, $180,015, zoned residential. 


I have all packs in my game, but the following were used heavily: Get to Work & Movie Stuff. Also recommended: Cool Kitchen & Get Together. These pictures were taken with lighting mods in my game, so the lighting may differ in your game.

The following CC was used:  
build a shower kit by Madhox
toilet stall door by Menaceman44
Patterned Jute Rug by Peacemaker

The following mods are recommended: 
Full House by TwistedMexi
Inventory checks by Treelife Creations

Please place the lots with "bb.moveobjects on"

First up, the dorms.

First floor has a common room, large communal kitchen, and library.

Second floor houses the student dorm rooms. With mods, there is room for 10-12 students.

In the west wing, there are two shared girls rooms, 6x6 each. The girls have 2 showers and 3 toilets. The girls get a little bit more bedroom space than the boys just because that's the way it worked out.

In the east wing, there are two shared boys rooms, 4x7 each. The boys have 2 showers and 2 toilets. The east wing also has two more senior rooms, 4x6 each, with double beds. There is also one private bathroom with a tub.

Third floor has a modest workout room with showers. The open rooftop patio has an observatory.

Living room space. There has been a lot added in packs since I last played these guys, like the video game console that would be nice in here.

Shared kitchen.

Library.

If you want to house 10 sims here, use this mod. And use the closets to plan their outfits.

Bonus pictures of Lauren and Jake on the walls, lol! I don't know if those will show up in the download, but if they do, you get them! There are also pictures of Serge and Ryanne in another room. And various paintings that students have painted and left around.

One of the senior rooms. In my game, the older students get first dibs on these two rooms.

The campus building. Floor one: science room, TV room, kitchen.

Floor 2: above the science room there is an observatory and rocket kit, business and communications, fine arts.

Reading/TV room.

Science room.

There used to be a cheat you could use to allow any sim to use the chemistry tables: traits.equip_trait trait_Hidden_HasBeenScientist

That doesn't seem to be working in my game at the moment. Not sure why. Bummer. So to use the chemistry table, I had to put my sims in the scientist career and then take them out when they were done.

Arts and crafts room.

Okay, so that's all of it!

Download Tray Files: 
Dorms Building
Campus Building

Also on the gallery. Look for #pixiejuice or #SierraNova. Make sure you check to include CC. 

Happy Simming! :)

2 comments:

  1. I use NoBlu as well, I really love LumiaLover's mods and CC. The dorm looks very playable. I was frustrated about the chemistry labs too; I had them in my school.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NoBlu is great! I noticed somebody made something similar for outdoor lighting, which is neat, but the very dark shadows are not quite my cup of tea. I wish I knew how to make stuff like that though!

      I'm so disappointed that the chemistry lab cheat is broken, again. I hope they're planning to fix it!

      Delete