pool day picspam

March 2086.


Keri's parents were eager to spend some time with her now that she's on the ground, and Stephanie's parents came up north to visit as well. They all decided to make a day of it at the community pool in the city.

We'll imagine that this is a very well heated pool, for everyone being able to get in the water in Northern Michigan in March!




Bump watch!


He is charming the pants off of her.



Keri and Madison decided to sit right underneath the jumping platform, and then they proceeded to get angry every time someone splashed them.



Steffie and her momma.


Justin thinks these are going to be some damn good burgers.


The girlies can attest that they're pretty good.


Keri's dad, lol!


She might be charming him this time. I can't tell.


Whoops, there they go! Careful now, watch the baby.



So cheeky!


So it was good then?


And this was the only picture I got of Stephanie's dad, just to prove he was there. ;)



notes: no big drama. Just a family gathering at the pool. They went out to celebrate Keri's homecoming and the parents showed up on their own, so it became a thing and they all made a day of it. 

I just love taking pictures of this lot. It will probably be the only lot from this neighborhood that I won't demolish and rebuild from scratch. The view and sights here are gorgeous, and I always get carried away with the pictures. Of course, I will push some rooms around and tweak it a bit to suit my needs as more packs come out. I'm already plotting where I'll put that water slide!

6 comments:

  1. Aw, cute! Always love seeing Stephanie and Justin together. <3 So this is an EA lot? That doesn't seem right, because I actually like the design and what I can see of the layout, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right! Ha ha. The pool area they built is gorgeous with the graphics and setting. The picnic area they're using is not bad, although I had to add a couple more bathrooms on the upper floor for convenience. Everything else I kept pretty much the same!

      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. This was really fun. So funny of Madison and Keri to sit under the platform and be peeved when people splash them. And Stephanie's baby bump is adorable, or I should say, she's adorable with her baby bump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly sims, lol!

      Steph is an absolute cutie pregnant. It's gonna be so hard not to have Justin knock her up with a fourth, especially with as frequently as they go at it! I don't know where they'll put any more if they do. Stephanie does want 4, but Justin's ideal is only 3, so we'll see who wins. I might have to rethink the layout of their house and see where I can add on to it.

      Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  3. What a fun day for the family, lol on Keri and her Mom being cranky on being splashed, I imagine they are more private pool kind of ladies. ;) I really like the glass window wall, I can't believe that EA made it, wow! Gorgeous lot with great views. Stephanie and Justin are so cute together, their expressions are always adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to give them a fun day, minus the drama. I'm glad you enjoyed reading it! :D

      Delete