a little blog note

About those 2091 stories. 








With Delphie and Dakota off to university now, with Jake and Shannon’s breakup paving the way for him to someday meet Lauren, and with the foretold death of Pamela’s lover-on-the-side coming soon, it’s time to start integrating some of the current plots to connect with those 2091 stories I wrote.

So, I’ll be taking those stories back to draft status, and you’ll see them again when their time comes.

I mean, it was probably super confusing to have them there in the first place, lol!   

I will retake pictures for most of them, because 2015 base game was not pretty, with no expansions, no CC, and no poses. For many stories, I will not change a word of the writing, because Susie and Reid’s story was just ❤️❤️❤️ and I wouldn’t dare. For some, I’ll keep the story but perhaps change the timing a little to suit the timeline and balance of other stories. But they’ll all be back in the timeline as we move through the next couple of story years. 

Just to let you all know, in case anyone got confused and went looking for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment