there you are

November 4, 2086. Justin Kim and Stephanie Nova are 26. Willow is 5, Lily is 4, Benji is three months old. (Ally Lind is 32, Bianca is 9, Julia is 7.)

* NSFW






















I wonder who gave it to whom first?


footnotes: Lily wanted pancakes // their neighbors, the Lind family // Justin started a blog

notes: Stephanie's day off (a Monday, by the way, which is why Willow was at school for most of it) was meant to be "off-camera" as I was writing these couple of story pieces, but playing through the story left me so exhausted on her behalf that I decided to give them another day to play through her day off. I'm glad I did. It was very refreshing. 

Except they all got sick, lol! 

Back to bed, you two. For rest this time! 

4 comments:

  1. This was nice after all the time Stephanie's been away at work. That's a great pose/interaction there (the last nsfw one).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They needed a recharge. :)

      That animation was part of Wicked Whims. Some of that mod is really silly, and some are too explicit for (most) story use, but some are just very sweet and nicely done. I am surprised at how far it's come along, actually. It has a full range of settings, autonomy and pregnancy chance, and all sorts of things now—I also love that it offers more usable locations than the game allows, like couches, chairs, and single beds. They even added boobs bouncing during the act! I was very shocked to see that, lol!

      Delete
  2. LOL, that was an unexpected ending! Steph does deserve a day off, although hopefully she can take a bit more time off to get better. Hopefully that's not a serious illness! Can they die of illness or is it like TS2 when they're supposed to be able to die but in actuality, they never really do?

    Wicked Whims sounds like a cool mod. I'll have to check it out, as I'm kind of curious. The NSFW pictures did turn out really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, lol! I was just thinking it sucks to get sick at the end of your day off, because then you have to go back to work sick (and she works with food, lol!). But lucky for her, sim illnesses only last about 8-12 hours, so she basically slept it off and was fine in the morning.

      They can't die from the illnesses alone. But with some of the mods I use, theoretically, the sickness could boost an angry or embarrassed mood and cause an emotional death, or at least make it harder to avoid. I say theoretically because my sims never make it to those extreme levels of the emotions in game without actually trying to make it happen, so it would be incredibly rare if it did happen.

      Delete