it's your day: Breanna

March 12, 2087. Breanna Hubbard is 4.



Just a quickie little birthday cake for a cutie little girl.


(No surprises for me, since Breanna had already been a child for a while before toddlers came out. But here she is again on her official 4th birthday.)


Spring has brought endless rain to Potomac Heights this year, but Breanna won't let that get her down. It's slightly warm out today, so her mom said she could run out and play in the mud puddles for a bit.


Little brother Ethan isn't feeling the fun factor.


Two things: 1.) Breanna screeches, "Yay, Daddy's home!" (I think this is new-ish, the reaction to parents coming home from work, super cute!) and 2.) bursts her mother's eardrums!


Other March birthdays:
2: Dallas Deppiesse is 22
2: Skye Nova is 5
5: Amber Jackson is 1
6: Nobuo Akiyama is 55
7: Fallon Pickett is 46
8: Nehemiah Pendleton is 58
9: Carlos Sanchez is 31
12: Breanna Hubbard is 4
13: Ophelia Gibson is 3
14: Emaline Pickett is 13
17: Natalia Deppiesse is 22
18: Magdalena Fontenot is 13
22: Jennifer Beech is 54
24: Zachary Harris is 9
25: Courtney Bachman is 27
29: Shannon Brett is 16

March anniversaries: 
3/14/2084: Drew & Amelia Bradshaw, 3 years


health strike: 
nobody! yay!

lot deterioration: 
Again for the Huffington lot, water damage this time after last month's fires, which makes a lot more sense than you'd expect from a random event! 

The fire and aftermath will be talked about in the next update. 

6 comments:

  1. Aww, Breanna is so cute and what a pretty child she is! I haven't seen that interaction yet but it looks adorable. I remember my TS3 sims kids would often be excited to see one of their parents get home from work and they would give them a hug as soon as they walked through the front door.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember this from TS3 as well! So glad they brought it over to TS4 because it's super cute! :)

      Delete
  2. Breanna is a cutie and definitely boisterous! She's full of energy, and she won't let the rain get her down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is adorable. Believe it or not, I haven't even peeked at what she'll look like when she grows up! And I almost always peek, lol! But it's also kind of neat to keep some surprises, maybe. Let's see if I can keep from peeking for the next 6 sim-years.

      Delete
  3. Water damage after a fire is pretty perfect, I agree!

    Breanna is adorable! I need to make more of my own sims in TS4, because my toddlers are all cute but kind of samey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Toddler features are pretty samey, but I can testify that it is indeed possible to have them come out (I don't wanna say ugly...) unfortunate-looking, lol! Blossom & George's little one has a bit of an odd chin. I guess because Blossom and George have such very different features. I'm not sure yet whether I'll mess with it or not. But if I do, I'll share some before/afters when he ages up.

      Delete