Happy New Year!


I don't know how many of you are on Tumblr, so I wanted to share this little link here. That will take you to a collection of favorite moments from my story and simming endeavors in 2016, and is queued to post throughout the day. That was fun to put together and reflect on all that I accomplished in my game and story this year.

Here's to a happy 2017, whatever it brings! Can't be any worse than 2016, right? ;)

Just kidding. On a personal level, my 2016 was not that bad at all. (RL favorite moments are here.)

I hope you all have a festive, safe, and happy New Year, whenever it happens in your part of the globe. <3

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year's to you, Laura, and I enjoyed dallying along memory lane with your sims on Tumblr yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Hopefully 2017 will bring us some really good TS4 updates... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you enjoyed it! It was really fun to put together.

    I'm personally hoping for toddlers this year. I mean, if we're going to get them at all, it has to happen soon, right? Ugh. I really really don't want to start thinking that we might never get them (I know so many others have already lost hope), but the longer we go without the more likely that becomes.

    Well, whatever 2017 brings, I hope it's good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Laura! Hope you and the family had a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete