everywhere

July 2086. Stephanie Nova and Justin Kim are 26. Lily is 4.







"What are you guys doing out here? I looked for you everywhere! I'm so so thirsty. Can I have some juice? And Willow won't let me pick the movie. You gotta tell her it's my turn to pick the movie. And I'm so so hungry. I need a cookie."



notes: parenthood.

I find it so funny in TS4 how two sims can be having an "amorous" toned interaction, but as soon as a kid bothers them, it turns to "awkward" lol! Real life simulation indeed!

3 comments:

  1. Ha, that's hilarious! Reminds me of my TS2 kids/teens, who often get the "disgusted" reaction when they see their parents making out. I used to have an avatar of Audrey and Edward all grossed out by their folks, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! very funny. And I love that reaction in Sims 2 also

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that's funny! Very much true to real life!

    ReplyDelete