burnt breakfast at 6 weeks pregnant, a true story of woe

January 2086. Stephanie Nova is 26.


"Oh, no!"


"Noooooo! Oh, God, no! Why? Why right now? Now, of all times, when I'm so so hungry and so so sick. I know I've done wrong, I know I'm no saint, but what have I ever done so wrong to deserve this?

"I just wanted some eggs. It's the only thing I wanted. I didn't ask for anything else. I'm a pretty easy-going person. I wasn't being greedy. All I wanted was some eggs with some chopped up bits of ham and onions. I just thought I could stop puking for maybe five minutes and eat some breakfast."


"And the smell, the horrible smell. The smell of burnt eggs is the worst.

"Burnt eggs are like three-day-old sweaty socks and scorched hair and spoiled milk all rolled into one rotten smell. Now the whole house smells like burnt eggs and I'm gonna vomit. I was trying so hard not to vomit. But now I'm going to vomit and then I'm going to cry. I just wanted to stop vomiting for five minutes and eat some eggs.

"And those were the last eggs and the last ham and the last onions. It’s not fair! It is just not fair."


*breathe*

*breathe*

*breathe*


"Please, for the love of all that is holy, can somebody take me to IHOP?"



notes: totally straight from my game. I just cracked up and took pictures of her freaking the fuck out about her burnt breakfast. I've never seen a more disappointed sim. Poor girl. First trimester is not for the weak. 

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted those shots, they are priceless, priceless I tell you!!! And it is so true, first trimester and morning sickness are rough!! I can definitely sympathize with her pity-party. That next to last shot is so funny, I never remember seeing a sim do that, and then she looks so desolate in the last. Poor girl, I hope her white knight does take her to IHOP or at least cook something with some protein in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a special moment, lol! Justin is at work here, but we can imagine that he grabbed an early lunch break to take her out.

      Delete
  2. Poor Steph, lol! The pregnant lady needs her eggs! Her facial expressions were too perfect though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie always makes the best faces, lol!

      Delete
  3. Poor Steffie!! It's horrible when you feel really nauseous but also really hungry at the same time. Especially when it's the sort of nausea that doesn't go away when you throw up (I assume morning sickness is like this, my experience is medication-caused nausea but my friend assures me all-day morning sickness is worse than any other kind!). Hope she doesn't feel sick all the way through her pregnancy. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it eases up, too, because she's had it pretty bad. Could also be because during the usual course of these stories, I would be switching households throughout someone's first trimester, which gives a pregnant sim a little imagined breather in between. But since I'm just focusing on Stephanie's story right now, it's all on her, all the time. Yikes! She did have one really good day though. I sent her out for a walk and she worked on her garden a little. All the other days though, it's just sleeping and puking, lol!

      Delete